29/06/2010

Art Actors

Last weekend I was in Italy for my good friends' - Idil and Axel's wedding. There is no way for me to describe how much at home I felt in that creepy castle in the middle of beautiful Tuscany. About 30 people - most of them knowing each other since a very long time - became a great family under the same roof. Everywhere we turned we found friendship and care. It was a weekend filled with joy of life.

Result of one of our many little night time activities we organiszd during our stay; reenactment of Da Vinci's "Last Supper":



First with men;




and then with women;




Idil at this one just became the perfect Jesus.



There is a tendency in the group to turn it into a collective hobby where we would re-enact masterpieces like this one. 

Let's see how it develops. Hope to share further results here soon.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It felt so good to be together, I miss it.. /falay

Anonymous said...

hope we can create such atmosphere again.. i'm so used to live as a part of a community now, being by myself is kinda weird now.. dd.